Live Well: Screenings
Asthma: Questions and Concerns – Call Anytime Monday -Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Call anytime to have your asthma-related questions answered. You can also schedule a free in-home environmental assessment, which could identify asthma triggers. Call 260-266-2474 or 260-26-2471. Cost: Free
We also offer a variety of low- and no-cost health screening opportunities to help you know your numbers. You can take advantage of foot screenings, bone density screenings, height and weight measurement checks and a variety of lab work options. Our Check-up Days are our flagship programming for these low- and no-cost health screenings.
- Blood pressure check – Cost: Free
- Bone density screening – Cost: Free
- Height and weight measurement – Cost: Free
- Lab work options, including:
- Hemogram – Cost: $8
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) – Cost: $20
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) – Cost: $20
- Hemoglobin A1C – Cost: $20
- Chemistry 17 – Cost: $20
- Vitamin D – Cost: $35