Did you know that only 1% of all people who try to quit smoking without support are successful?
That means the remaining 99% of people who try to quit smoking on their own will return to the habit they are trying to break.
But fear not! If you or someone you know is trying to break the habit, we have a resource for you, so you don’t have to walk the journey alone.
The state of Indiana provides a FREE resource called Quit Now Indiana where you’ll receive support in the form of:
- Coaching calls with a trained coach who specializes in helping people quit tobacco
- Texting access with your coach
- Online dashboard that provides you with a milestone-driven online experience to help you track your progress and goals
- Quitting aids such as free nicotine replacement therapy products (patches or gum) if you qualify
- Quit guide which is a book that helps you stick to your personalized quitting plan
If you want access to this free resource, simply to go https://www.quitnowindiana.com/quit to sign up today!
If you have questions about the program or about your health insurance benefits, give Clevenger Insurance a call today at 574-267-2181.